A shorter-length version of their best-selling Duffield robe, the Blanche is crafted with soft fleece, so it feels like wrapping yourself in a blanket.
- Shawl collar
- Long sleeves with fold-up cuffs
- Open front with self-tie belt
- Waist seam pockets
- Stretch-cotton lining
- Cotton/elastane/polyester pile
- Machine wash
SIZE & FIT
- About 39.5″ from shoulder to hem
- Model shown is 5’10” (177cm) wearing US size Small
ABOUT THE BRAND
In 1978, designer Brian Smith came to California from Australia with sheepskin boots in hopes that the relaxed culture would be the perfect fit for his brand—and he was right. UGG was a hit with surfers and skiers, and by the `90s, with the world. More than just soft, cozy boots, slippers and sandals, UGG has become a lifestyle brand with the addition of clothing, accessories and home décor.
There are no reviews yet.