From the Classic Heritage Collection. Seriously comfortable short boots crafted from genuine sheepskin and suede are lined in plush UGGpure, a shearling-like textile made entirely from wool to wick away moisture and warm from the toes up.
- Sheepskin and suede leather upper
- Round toe
- Pull-on style
- Back pull tab
- UGGpure wool lining with polyester backing
- Foam-lined insole with 0.6″ UGGpure wool footbed
- UGGpure wool lining
- Treaded EVA sole
- Upper fur type: Dyed sheepskin
- Upper fur origin: May be sourced from United States, UK, Spain, Ireland or Australia. See packaging for confirmed country of origin
- Platform, 0.5″ (12mm)
- Shaft, 5.5″
- Leg opening, 5″
ABOUT THE BRAND
In 1978, designer Brian Smith came to California from Australia with sheepskin boots in hopes that the relaxed culture would be the perfect fit for his brand—and he was right. UGG was a hit with surfers and skiers, and by the `90s, with the world. More than just cozy boots, slippers and sandals, UGG has become a lifestyle brand with the addition of clothing, accessories and home décor.